DOWNLOAD THE EAGLE MOBILE APPLICATION:
The EAGLE Mobile Application enables a (mobile) user to get information about one visible inscription by taking a picture with a mobile device, and sending it to the EAGLE portal, specifying the recognition mode.
- In “Exact Match Mode” the result will be all the information associated with the image, if recognized, or a message saying that the image was not recognized.
- In “Similarity Search Mode” the result will be a list of inscriptions (just thumbnails and some summary information) ranked in order of similarity to the image sent to the EAGLE server; by clicking on one of the thumbnails the user will receive all the information associated with that inscription.
There are two versions of the EAGLE Mobile Application:
The first version – called ReadyToGo – is a gateway to the Eagle recognizer, courtesy of Visual Engines. To use it please follow these simple instructions:
- download the ReadyToGo app from the link available on the top and bottom of this webpage
- “recognition”-> “try a friend’s recognizer”
- use CustomerId: eagle , Application name: EAGLE-Official (it is case sensitive)
- Touch “Login” or “Access”
- give permission to the use of your smartphone’s camera
- point your smartphone to one of the recognizable Eagle’s epigraphs
The second version – developed by Eureva – is currently under redevelopment. The user manual is available here.